COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY:
If you’re not interested in learning about digital cookies, you might be interested in our best chocolate chip cookie recipe instead. No, seriously, these are bomb.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER:
- 2 Cups Flour (Use bread flour for best results)
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- .5 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Butter, 80% melted (let cool for 5-10 minutes after melting before adding to recipe)
- .75 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- .66 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (this is a guideline not a rule, feel free to show complete contempt for the recipe as written and add more)
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (DON’T add more of this)
- 1 Large Egg 2 Cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet is best)
Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and vinegar until smooth. Beat in the egg just until combined.
- Mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture just until combined. Stir in the chips.
- Scoop cookie dough into 2tbsp balls. Drop about 3 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until just browned at the edges. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle each cookie with a little sea salt. Allow to cool, and enjoy!