COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
If you’re not interested in learning about digital cookies, you might be interested in our best chocolate chip cookie recipe instead. No, seriously, these are bomb.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER:
2 Cups Flour (Use bread flour for best results)
1 tsp. Baking Soda
.5 tsp Salt
1 Cup Butter, 80% melted (let cool for 5-10 minutes after melting before adding to recipe)
.75 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
.66 Cup Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract (this is a guideline not a rule, feel free to show complete contempt for the recipe as written and add more)
1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (DON’T add more of this)
1 Large Egg 2 Cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet is best)
Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and vinegar until smooth. Beat in the egg just until combined.
- Mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture just until combined. Stir in the chips.
- Scoop cookie dough into 2tbsp balls. Drop about 3 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until just browned at the edges. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle each cookie with a little sea salt. Allow to cool, and enjoy!