We warrant each HYTE product against defects in materials or workmanship in periods from the original date of invoice. HYTE will not be responsible for any issues that occur during transit such as damage, loss, and theft. These issues will be covered by our partner, Route. For more information please go here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions To file a claim through Route, please go here: https://claims.route.com/
The warranty period for our products are as follows:
PC Case Warranty: 3 Years
Power Supply: 10 Years
Headsets : 3 Years
PC Accessories (FA12 Fan pack, PCIE40 Riser cable, CNVS): 3 Years
During this period, HYTE will repair or replace original HYTE defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at HYTE’s option, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by HYTE or its authorized service centers, become the property of HYTE. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty. If you purchased a HYTE product directly from HYTE, contact customer service at (833) GET-HYTE to initiate the warranty process.
If you purchased a HYTE product from another retailer, it may be faster to solve your warranty claim through your original point of purchase. Because the warranty or return period may vary depending on where you purchased the product, we recommend checking the return policy of the retailer first.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed by HYTE is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the case, and its components. HYTE shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized HYTE representative.
- In the event that your product is returned to HYTE for repair – should no defect in materials or workmanship be found, you will be responsible for return shipping and current labor charges.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- You must register your product for warranty on your account page.
- The product's serial number must be untampered with and clearly identifiable.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a Return ID and provide proof of purchase. Return ID and services are rendered by HYTE or Authorized Service Centers only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair are the customer's responsibility. All returned parts must have a Return ID written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a return ID number written on the outside of the package. Return numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If the product must be repaired, a return number will be issued for shipment to our repair depot. Please follow the instructions given by HYTE technical support staff to ship your product. HYTE will not accept any shipments without a return ID number.
- Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Packing Instructions. It is very important that you write the Return ID clearly outside the package. HYTE will not pay for return shipping costs outside mainland U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sales or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the return ID you have obtained to:
HYTE Service Center
N. Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry, CA 91746, USA
- Upon receiving the product, HYTE will repair or replace your product (at HYTE’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks(depending on parts availability) via FedEx/UPS.
HYTE makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description with respect to any manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Price, specification, and terms are subject to change without notice. HYTE is not responsible for errors in typography and/or photography.