Meet the Y60: Our ATX Case Gives Your GPU Center Stage
Where the REVOLT 3’s goal was to celebrate the ITX case’s portability, we wanted the Y60 to showcase the desktop PC as a part of your space you’ll love to design and display.
The Y60 is a mid-tower PC chassis, designed to showcase your GPU in exclusively vertical orientation. We built in a PCIE 4.0 cable for that very reason.
As GPUs have gotten beefier (and let’s face it, more expensive), they’ve also become the star of PC builds. You worked hard to get that GPU, so why wouldn’t you want to show it off?
With vertical orientation can come some cooling challenges; don’t worry, we thought of that too. Our “cold floor” design uses lateral vents to draw air up from the bottom of your chassis, removing hot spots and allowing more airflow.
Single tempered glass panels are everywhere - but why limit your view to just one angle? We created a wrap-around glass profile in the Y60, elevating your PC into a functional art piece that can be admired and photographed from nearly any view. Oh, and it’s removable, in case you want to take your liquid cooling mods WAY outside the box ;)
The beveled edge also serves as a bottom-front I/O, keeping your desk setup clean and functional.
A Better Way to Build
The vision for the Y60 was to make a chassis that displays everything you want, and hides everything else. You’ve already blown us away with some incredible REVOLT 3 builds and mods. We can’t wait to see the amazing PCs that get built in here!
- Type - Dual Chamber Mid-Tower ATX Case
- Volume - 60L
- Case Dimensions - 456mm x 285mm x 462mm
- Case Materials - ABS, Steel, Tempered Glass
- Color Options
- Motherboard Support - ITX, mATX, ATX, EATX
- Power Supply - ATX up to 235mm in length
- GPU Max Dimensions - 375mm length, 75mm height (60mm height or less recommended for best cooling)
- Fan Support
- Side: 2x 120mm/140mm
- Top: 3x 120mm
- Rear: 1x 120mm (1x 120mm, 1300 RPM included)
- Bottom: 2x 120mm/140mm (2x 120mm, 1300 RPM included)
- Radiator Support
- Side: 120, 140, 240, 280mm up to 150mm thick
- Top: 120, 240, 360mm up to 28mm thick
- Rear: 120mm
- CPU Cooler Height - 160 mm
- Storage - 2x 3.5" HDD or 4x 2.5" SSD
- Expansion Slots - 3 + 6 half-height
- Front USB 3.0 - 2
- Front USB 3.2 Type-C - 1
- Audio/Mic Jack - 1
- Dust Filters - Bottom, Side, Top
- RGB Lighting - None
Need more information?
- Pre-orders for the Y60 are available now! Get yours today. :)
- Check out our Product Announcement page for more info on keeb and all our other products coming in 2022!
- Join our Discord for product updates, townhall discussions, and more!
- More announcements are coming soon! Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates and company news.
Preordered the Y60? You’re not alone. PLUS: Catch HYTE @ PAX EAST 2022!
We know hurrying up to wait in a preorder isn’t the greatest experience when it comes to buying your next PC upgrade… especially when it has to do with our newly released Y60 case. You’re not alone (and we never want you to be), so if you’re a fan of our sleek, new eclipse [...]
Project Y60: Part 4 - Final Touches
This is the final blog in the Project Y60 series from LiquidHaus! Part 1 - The Concept Part 2 - The Plan Part 3 - Assembly The feeling of looking at a freshly completely PC build is definitely something special. Every aspect of the Y60 build turned out really nice, and it all flows really well together. The decision to [...]
Project Y60: Part 3 - Assembly
This is the third blog in the Project Y60 series from LiquidHaus! Part 1 - The Concept Part 2 - The Plan Part 4 - Final Touches With how well the Y60 mod turned out, it was really exciting for us to move forward with the assembly of the system. Our goal was to find the cleanest way to integrate the [...]
Project Y60: Part 2 - The Plan
This is the second blog in the Project Y60 series from LiquidHaus! Part 1 - The Concept Part 3 - Assembly Part 4 - Final Touches PC modding is growing, and with that growth comes new possibilities on how to approach it. For our Y60 project, some specialized acrylic work was needed. We were fortunate enough to have HYTE send over [...]